What is a CRM?
Most people are bewildered by this topic, so don't feel left behind. SUURV Marketing has some great news. There are software apps and cloud-based services readily available that will simplify your day-to-day life, especially if are responsible for running a business. Let's start with a simple definition and a basic description of what CRM is all about.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the process used by businesses to attract, acquire, and retain customers. Did that last statement reel you in? If so, keep reading.
The most successful companies rely on CRM tools to help build long-lasting relationships with their clients. As a result, management is able to automate their internal operations and ensure that each and every engagement with their customer base is timely and strategically effective. Most importantly, this can happen throughout the entire lifecycle of your relationship with EVERY client. The benefits are simply... ENORMOUS. Let's name a few of the opportunities:
- Build accurate customer profiles.
- Manage and interpret the data you collect.
- Generate leads and increase closure rates.
- Support customer inquiries and foster loyalty.
- Improve revenue streams.
Automation is a key feature of a CRM. This allows multiple departments within a business (marketing, sales, accounting, customer service, etc.) to collaborate and enhance customer relations. Intelligent CRMs enable your employees to streamline their workflow and increase productivity. Bottom line, it's a smart-money move to employ a customized CRM solution for your business.
The Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Most businesses already use Microsoft software... Office 365, Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Azure, SharePoint, etc. Microsoft made a huge leap forward when they created Dynamics 365. This SaaS (Software as a Service) tool is an enterprise-level CRM that integrates with all-things Microsoft. Let's just say that this is the next wave of the future (Shout-out to all the Alvin Toffler fans). Need proof? Dynamics 365 has already be implemented by many Fortune 500 companies, such as: Coca-Cola, HP, Chevron... and adoption is increasing rapidly.
Consider a short list of the opportunities available to your business:
- Understand behavioral insights and accelerate revenue with artificial intelligence.
- Create fans by engaging customers in creative ways.
- Elevate employee effectiveness by personalizing service experiences.
- Adapt quickly, avoid disruptions, and drive performance.
- Be more agile and make shopping experiences seamless.
- Transform manufacturing operations by creating digital supply-chain management.
Be The Closer
Sell Your Product
Reach the World
Social Media Marketing
Segment And Target