Let SUURV Develop And Design Your Website.
We love building websites for our clients. Every project is a labor of love. Our team approaches each task knowing that we'll meet some great people who will accomplish amazing things... and we've built a lot of important relationships along the way. In our experience, this always happens after you take the time to understand a client's vision, their market opportunities, the product or service they offer, and what separates them from the rest of the field. We set out to build websites they can be proud of, and equally important, ones that convert leads into customers.
We've developed a simple but effective process that delivers results for our clients. Here's a high-level view of what that looks like, step by step.
Step One: Let's Establish the Goals.
Before SUURV designs anything, we need to understand the purpose of your website. Not all companies are the same, nor are the products or services they offer. We have found that these questions are a great way to nail down the overall goals to accomplish.
- What primary goal does the website need to achieve? Informing visitors about your business? Making sales? Encouraging them to sign-up for a service or something else entirely?
- What issue(s) do you want to address?
- Who are the website's intended audience members?
- What desired advantage will consumers derive from using your website?
- Show us a few of the websites that your competitors have that impress you. What do you like about them, and how are you different?
The information we gather here will help us create a roadmap for the entire design process. The journey always precedes the destination.
Step Two: Let's Plan the Strategy.
At SUURV Marketing, we have a solution for scope creep—that unfortunate process whereby the project’s scope keeps increasing, pushing back deadlines, and increasing the initial budget. Strategic planning is always the solution. We define these three areas when building a website for you.
- What technology will be used? We will configure the best hosting environment based upon your content management system (CMS).
- What does the sitemap look like? Basically, this is where we outline the content and navigation needed for your website. This allows for the best user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) when your website is completed.
- What content do you need? The value of content cannot be underestimated. It’s one of the critical factors that calculates how your website will rank over time in search engine results.
Step Three: Let’s Begin Designing and Writing.
Your branding guidelines will have a big impact on every phase of the design process. They will determine the color scheme, logo, and other interactive elements for the website. We want your website to stand out visually.
The written content, along with the images/illustrations, are key to keeping visitors engaged on your website. When combined with a strong call to action (CTA), potential customers will be more likely to purchase your product(s) and/or secure your services.
Step Four: Testing and Launch
We test the functionality, usability, interface, compatibility, performance, and the security of your website from the backend to the frontend. This includes ensuring that your site looks good on desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones. When websites do not feature a responsive design, users often bounce off and seldom return.
Now you’re ready to go live. We will move your site from a staging environment to your main domain. This is a good time to consider the reality that websites need constant updates, fresh content, and a winning marketing plan. Check out the SEO and Social Media Marketing links below to understand the additional services we offer.
Be The Closer
Sell Your Product
Empower Your Sales Team
Social Media Marketing
Segment And Target